YOUR ONE-STOP SHOP FOR AUTO A/C REPAIR
Air conditioning provides not only comfort, but safety as well. Functioning A/C keeps you cool behind the wheel during hot weather, while also clearing your windows of moisture and frost in colder conditions. If you’re losing your cool with poor air conditioning, you need the right knowledge, experience and honesty to restore your A/C to its best. Fix-It With Fred in Canton, OH, is proud to be your one-stop shop for auto A/C repair. Since 2011, our ASE-Certified technicians have handled A/C systems on a wide variety of makes, specializing in late American models and Asian imports.
EVERYTHING YOU SHOULD EXPECT IN AUTO A/C REPAIR
Proper auto A/C repairs will restore both comfort and safety to your vehicle, ensuring your long-term satisfaction throughout all months of the year. At the same time, we’re sure you’d like to be spending your money wisely on auto A/C repairs. Thanks to our proven skills here at Fix-It With Fred in Canton, OH, you’ll never have to visit an expensive dealership for the solutions to your air conditioning troubles. Our shop is here as your dealer alternative with integrity, equipped to provide everything you should expect in auto A/C repair.
AND A FEW THINGS YOU WOULDN’T EXPECT
The auto A/C repair process involves more than restoring your cool. You might not expect an ongoing health plan for your vehicle, but this is what we offer to every customer. You might also not expect digital photos of any parts or components in need of attention, but they come standard in our comprehensive inspections. Think of it like your doctor giving you a report after a physical, with pictures, explanations and educational videos. You’ll have all the information to make informed auto A/C repair decisions, without pressure to spend more than you wish. Fix-It With Fred stands as a family-oriented team that cares about every customer and every A/C system.
R1234YF Refrigerant-What You Need To Know
R1234YF refrigerant is the most commonly used refrigerant in automotive air conditioning systems. It is an ideal choice for automotive air conditioning systems due to its good thermodynamic properties, low global warming potential (GWP), and non-flammability. We've listed some of the benefits of using R1234YF refrigerant in automotive air conditioning systems:
Benefits of R1234YF Refrigerant in Automotive Air Conditioning Systems
- Efficient cooling: R1234YF refrigerant has good thermodynamic properties, which means that it can efficiently cool the air inside the vehicle cabin.
- Low environmental impact: R1234YF has a low GWP of 1430, which means that it has a relatively low impact on the environment compared to other refrigerants.
- Non-flammable: R1234YF is a non-flammable refrigerant, which means that it is safer to use in automotive air conditioning systems than some other refrigerants.
TURN TO FIX-IT WITH FRED IN CANTON, OH, FOR AUTO A/C REPAIR. WE’RE EVERYTHING YOU SHOULD EXPECT FROM AN AUTOMOTIVE FACILITY AND A FEW THINGS YOU WOULDN’T.
REASONS TO “FIX-IT WITH FRED”
- Reliable loaner cars
- Clean Waiting Room with Refreshments
- ASE-Certified Technicians on Staff
- Shuttle service
- Strong Social Media Presence
- Kid Play Area in Waiting Room
- Worry-Free Maintenance Program
- 2 year/24,000 Mile Nationwide Warranty
- Night drop/early bird
- Specializing in Asian Imports
- Automotive Service Association Member
- Family Accessible bathroom
- Secure parking area
- More Than 50 Years Combined Experience
- Center for Guardian, GWC & GAC Extended Warranties
- BBB A+ Rating
- Baby Changing Station in Bathroom